10 Ideas: WWE Raw 8.26.13 (Triple H, Randy O..
Switching Triple H’s music back to the “King Of Kings” monitor was a subtle however sensible move. The audience is pre-conditioned to pop for Triple H’s “The Game” music so at the least this gives the viewers a different sound to relate to a distinct character. I’m additionally shocked that I really don’t have any problem with The Shield being HHH’s stooges. As soon as they accomplished their immediate targets of profitable WWE championships, there wasn’t a transparent direction for any of them. Now they’re involved in the principle occasion storyline and even when they’re booked to look weaker than Triple H or Randy Orton, they are still sharing optimum display screen-time and have been placed in a major position to turn babyface if the WWE felt to move in that course.
- I never thought I’d hear that large of a pop for “Flight Of The Valkyries”. For Daniel Bryan, yes but for that music, hell no. Either way, it was an ideal opening segment, even if a number of Bryan’s lines were simply repeated from SmackDown. Should you haven’t seen Bryan’s opening segment with Randy Orton from SmackDown, I extremely recommend trying it up. Either means, it was a robust solution to open the present and an excellent tease for the rest of the night time as most persons are going to be glued to the Tv to see Bryan face each member of The Shield.
Curtis Axel nonetheless isn’t great on the mic but he is improving rather than getting worse or displaying no enchancment at all judging from that backstage phase. And for a match that shouldn’t have been too exciting, CM Punk’s entrance felt like a big second, like its a rare look. This could be a testament to how effectively this Paul Heyman/CM Punk is catching on. I do not know where they’re going with this feud or how its going to blow off but its making for great Television right now. Axel seems to be soaking up a whole lot of experience from this feud as nicely. Even if he keeps getting jobbed to Punk, it seems to be like he’s learning and enhancing every week.
Web page on Deenyoni
4. THAT was the “Pipe Bomb”-esque promo everybody has been speaking about since Monday Bizarro Positive it primarily turned AJ Lee babyface since she called the WWE out on the whole lot that is improper with the Divas Division & said things that would relate to quite a lot of the females within the WWE system but I don’t suppose it was as good as everybody seems to be saying it was. I truthfully didn’t hear a single “worked shoot” remark in any respect. The whole lot that got here out of AJ’s mouth might have been stated by “AJ Lee”, the WWE Diva OR April Mendez, the woman who performs “AJ”. There was nothing groundbreaking, nothing obscenely personal and nothing that blatantly crossed the road from fiction into reality. Certain it was good to see a Diva given this platform & really make an affect on Uncooked but I’m sorry, it simply wasn’t as improbable as many believe it was.
Page on Blankmetees
- No air-brushed tuxedo for Richardo Rodriguez I’m dissatisfied. The match itself was alright and I’m okay with Rob Van Dam towards Alberto Del Rio at Evening Of Champions. I simply hope they don’t put the belt on RVD. He’s getting good reactions from the live audiences and his matches are definitely higher than when he was in TNA however I can’t see him carrying the title and fending off challengers. His one and only WWE title reigned ended quite abruptly (resulting from his own stupidity) so superman t shirt next day delivery network we didn’t really get to see him as a defending champion but I can’t actually image him as a high championship man.
The home video “Did You already know ” graphic was hysterical considering the DVD they showcased, “The Biggest Superstars Of The 90s”, I simply picked up at Walmart from the $5 bin. No marvel it was #1.
Page on Blankmetees
- Hey, it’s Christian versus Randy Orton! Is it 2011 I might change a variety of bad shit if we went again in time 2 years… Anyway, thank God Orton was within the ring with Christian cause I think he would have chewed out anyone else who missed his signature clotheslines/powerslam spot. All the match went on FAR too lengthy though, especially because it seemed like they had been blown up close to the tip. As a lot as I really like the refocus on in-ring talent, this match ought to have been given half the time and it in all probability would have come off better. Plus you would have added another match on the show – maybe focusing on someone who hasn’t been with the corporate for over a decade. And rattling does Randy Orton have terrible luck with vehicles. Come to think of it, has a motor vehicle ever featured on Raw lasted the evening in one piece
I’m so glad they aired this video on Raw and not simply on The “Sister Abigail” promo video, story and delivery by Bray Wyatt was simply improbable. Every thing was simply spot on and creepy as hell. Plus, what number of finishers can you title that truly has a back story behind their names !
A handicap elimination match at Night time Of Champions That’s completely different. I wonder if the concept is to debut a new “Paul Heyman Guy” to avoid wasting Heyman right here.
10. There’s so much to discuss on this fundamental event so I apologize if this thought rambles a bit. First, Seth Rollins was definitely limping at one level throughout the match and it was the same knee that he looked to have injured last week. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is working by means of something since the Shield is in such a outstanding place now. Your entire match was stellar but there were two spots that really stood out: to begin, that was the best promoting of a suicide dive I’ve ever seen and I’m certain Michael Cole noticed his life flash earlier than his eyes. AND A Rattling High ROPE GERMAN SUPLEX! I’m shocked that was cleared by the brokers (in the event that they even tried to clear that). I’m truly glad we didn’t get to see an excessive amount of of Bryan versus each member of The Shield. There’s at least three weeks price of primary event matches there that they might have blown in one week. Now hopefully we’ll get one-on-one matches between Bryan & Ambrose, Reigns and Rollins again. The addition of having all the Superstars on the rampway was a good name, especially as soon as Triple H entered. We now have the visible of Triple H as the sole leader of this new regime without a McMahon within the background.
http://toryburch.blankmetees.com… And with Daniel Bryan bringing up Triple H’s previous “rebel” attitude, it really solidified this “new” Triple H as the new evil “Mr.